Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Playing with Panorama

Helpful hints; 
1) keep your camera at the same level
2) Overlap Frequently 
3) be careful with the super wide angle lens
4) check the scene for the movement
5) Look down, look up, look around

how to shoot with my device; 
1) Camera App is available
2) Tap the shutter button
3) swipe twice to get pano mode
4) tap the button or get a feel of the iphone to get good picture
5) tap shutter button again to end pano mode. 


This Pano mode is the cloning that i had some of my classmates particpate in and basically started the photo with them fighting each other and then had them run around me to capture them again to see the same fighting picture. I think this is cool because of my friends wanted to help me.

This is my focal point of jackson Just being lazy in class really trying to capture the view of the room and get the focal point done i think this is cool because gets the whole class.
This is my vertical view and really can tell the width of the picture of me and really cool to capture a picture of myself. Makes me look shorter than i am;(

1 comment:

  1. Super creative photo of your friends! But, the last one was not taken by you. You have to be the photographer, remember? Let me know when you update this.

    ReplyDelete

Fun With Photoshop

Day 2  Day 3