Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Shadows and light


This picture that was captured seems to me like its trying to explain the loneliness and toughness of one person being able to take the dark hallway and come out to the light of freedom of depression.  

This picture that was captured seems to me like its trying to explain the fear of something in that dark shadow and you only have one way to face that fear it is to go into the dark and face that fear.

This is definitely my favorite shadow and lights photo out of all pictures i have taken on my camera simply because this catches my eyes with the way it looks like a ninja in the dark lights about to attack someone that's not letting him rest in peace

2 comments:

  1. Great images and photo. However, your explanations are not on point. I appreciate that you're diving into the psychology behind the images, but you missed the basic points we were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye are you trynna get some swedish fish after school?????

    ReplyDelete

Fun With Photoshop

Day 2  Day 3