Wednesday, March 21, 2018

So Far....



So far...this is my favorite photo because... It includes the rules of thirds concept and what we learned in class has taught me to use things such as that. but this picture really describing me praying to have a successful life and god telling me that people just pray on my downfall -_-_-
  So far...this is my least favorite photo because...  It really doesn't describe the leading line category i was supposed to do but you know pictures can also have a strong meaning but this doesn't because there's a wall to end leading lines. 


  So far...this was my most challenging photo because... The first photo i have in my blog this current blog is that it was challenging because i had to make sure the picture and i were a perfect fit for the rule of thirds! and also had to get the perfect angel. 

2 comments:

Fun With Photoshop

Day 2  Day 3