Thursday, March 15, 2018

What if....

1.  What if... i take a picture of an early morning drive to school and capture a picture of the sun coming up.
This was the most challenging photo to shoot because... i was on my way driving to school and i had to slow down to take this picture.



2.  What if... i take a picture of my friend with a flashing light



3.  What if... i take a picture of Jackson's eye up close

4. What if... i take a picture of my puppy sleeping



5. What if...  i take a picture of Mitchell playing basketball 

This was my favorite What if...? photo because.... I got Mitchell in action in the middle of a basketball game, i was hurt during this game and my coach allowed me to take these pictures of the team.

6. What if... i change my setting in  my camera in dream mode


7. What if... i take a burst of pictures on my camera of me moving

This was the most fun photo to shoot because... its a picture of me being funny and laughing enjoying life.

8. What if... i take a picture of me nephew supporting our very own williamston coach Bauer.


9. What if... i take a picture of Maddie in a kodak camera taking another picture of her.


10. What if... take a picture of Mrs. Kubu laughing at my jokes without her knowing.

This was my least favorite What if...? photo because... Mrs. Kubu wasn't laughing at my joke hard enough :(

This was my favorite What if...? photo because....
This was my least favorite What if...? photo because...
This was the most fun photo to shoot because...
This was the most challenging photo to shoot because...

1 comment:

Fun With Photoshop

Day 2  Day 3